Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai820! and Joker!!! is a scammer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teamdojo

Teamdojo

Kai820! and Joker!!! is a scammer! Empty
PostSubject: Kai820! and Joker!!! is a scammer!   Kai820! and Joker!!! is a scammer! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Kai820! asked me to lend him my totem set. I lend it to him and after awhile he off9. Then his clone tell me that MOD ban him for 30 days so he cannot give me back my totem set. Less than 30 days later, when I was working in HSA he came into HSA. I asked him for my totem set and he said that he gave it to my clone TEAMDOJO-CLONE. TEAMDOJO-CLONE is not my clone at all. He also said that I was trying to scam him and he said that TEAMDOJO-CLONE is my clone cause he said so.

WARNING! : Do not trust this guy Kai820! or els you will be scammed!

Joker!!! told sisdojo that his friend wanna buy her mono and some rares. He told sis to give him the funis and he will sell it to his friend for her and return her the credits. Sisdojo believed him and lend him the furnis. After afew days he told sisdojo that he sold his friend the funis for 600c. He say he will not give her the 600c back unless she lend him 1 more monolith for his auction house. I then go and tell Joker!!! to give sisdojo back the 600c and he said that he will give me back after I lend him my Habbo Cola Machine for his auction house. This guy Joker!!! is 100% a scammer.

WARNING! : Do not lend Joker!!! any furni or els you will be scammed!

Conclusion : DO NOT ever lend anyone any of your furniture unless he is your real life friend or you 100% trust him! Do not be like me or my sis!

Written by : TEAMDOJO
Back to top Go down

Kai820! and Joker!!! is a scammer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Habbo Related :: Complain King/ Queen!-
Jump to: