Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tell me why leh??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
denise-anne

denise-anne

tell me why leh?? Empty
PostSubject: tell me why leh??   tell me why leh?? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:04 am

1. Mr.Genetic said this is our new forum..don't keep posting on old forum..but they still keep posting on old forum wat? I taught we have plenty of workers of HSA..
so, how come only 100 member register leh? (at current time).
Why leh??
not fun la if less people..how to solve then?
the more, the merrier mah..

2. Why people always say foul language leh? Especially in habbo, when got people raid our company..They go raid and said things..But do we really need to respond those useless things. Saying back that foul language to them wont't help leh. It's make us look cool meh..? Walao..
the admin / HR say no vulgarities.. i hope someone does listen then.. just kick them la if still use foul language then (in habbo..) these people so ego since they more experience in playing habbo..compared to me..got people called me whore la, noob la, nerd la, fuck u la, bobba u la..all these rubbish!! i want clean and healthy environment, i don't want full of rubbish..make me sick..uwek!!!

P/S : beware of habbo name : perowgoal. this name if u read it in malay, means = rapist..this guy is so sick..pervert guy..idk how he can enter to our work area then sit next to me and say "i'm holding your legs now" and many things..eeeuuuwwww..gross..then he went to chase me..so we run and run around the afk area (green sofa leh) until i ran off to my room..so he cant stalked me..im so phobia with that kind of guy..made me so panic that time..i know it's not reality but..it does give me a goosebumps..totally scared me out..

that's all for now..
denise123anne
Back to top Go down

tell me why leh??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Habbo Related :: Complain King/ Queen!-
Jump to: