Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaperDude

ReaperDude

Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5 Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5   Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Anyone interested in the return of Heroes?

To be honest, I think season 3 sucks, season 1 will always be the best.
Back to top Go down
denise-anne

denise-anne

PostSubject: i do..   Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 pm

i don't know what to say..but i agree with u..season 1 is still the best to watch over and over again..i have it (yes, from season 1 to 3) on my laptop..and it burning out my laptop space..almost full liao..need to burn it to DVD before i delete it. anyway, who's your favorite character(s)?

i like every one of them especially Slayer..btw, i don't watch it at TV. i copied it from my friend. well, seems that the story does not end in season 3. Got season 4 mah??

P/S: why i talk like a singaporean one leh? but i dun use "sia"..cuz idk wat it means..although someone told me it is vulgar.(it is???)
ok - off topic -

tata for now Wink
much love HSA,
denise123anne (call me denise, not anne. just because it is shorter to type)
Back to top Go down
ReaperDude

ReaperDude

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5   Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Well, season three really sucked. Volume 3 may have a shitload of cool abilities, but too many characters were killed. It was a slaughterfest. Elle was killed too. I hate volume 4 as well. The plot was SOO boring. The government is chasing people with abilities, at least show some guns and abilities going up against each other. And not let the characters run and hide run and hide.

Well yeah, season one was great. Ordinary people with extraordinary abilities. But season 2 was kinda weak... not as great as season 1.

Just so to let you know, it's spelled as Sylar. Not Slayer.

Well my favorite character would be Claire Bennet.

SAVE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD lol!

And yeah, I hate using Singlish... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5   Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes Season 3 on Channel 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: MOVIE-TV-Talk-
Jump to: