Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about HS and his attitude.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vyintl

Question about HS and his attitude. Empty
PostSubject: Question about HS and his attitude.   Question about HS and his attitude. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi, we all know who HellSlayer is.

I just want to know HS, what happened back there today?

Why did you lash out at Dojo for not stopping this "childishness"?

Am i to assume that we are to work unconditionally without any form of entertainment?
Paperbag day was just for fun, childish or not, it was to put an extra laugh into everyone's day.

Of all the people i had seen today, only 4-5 people were against the idea of paper bag day initially.

Lone. = Didn't want to cover her lipstick.

-Rockz = Hated paper bags.

xMarcus = Was not anyone's dog.

Outsider = Thought we had no face.

You = saying that it ruined our company's image.

Let me ask you this question then,
On the terms of image, am i to assume that you want this company to be Non-Childish all the time? are we to have no
fun in the form of changing our clothes to a certain outfit? Do you want our company's image to be "Boring and Dull"?
I sincerely do not think there is a company rule that states we are not allowed to wear paper bags all at once.

I had a small conversation with Genetic awhile after paper bag day abruptly ended,
Asking him why you were so against paper bag day.
He replied to me that " Firstly, i was not against it"
thereafter which he directed me to post in this forum.

And also, what was wrong with Dojo supporting the idea of paper bag day? he liked it, we liked it, most everyone liked it, genetic had no qualms or quarrels with the idea, so why is it only you had a problem with it?

Oh wait dont answer that, because of the company's IMAGE.

Well, either way, i think that was just my point of view.

I hold full responsibility for this matter and hold full responsibility for the beginning of paper bag day.
I am fully to blame for this whole incident and no one else.
Should you choose to fire me, i will leave without any arguments.

However, i would sincerely like you to think about how you would like to shape this company.
Back to top Go down

Question about HS and his attitude.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Habbo Supreme Alliance Related :: Suggestions And Comments-
Jump to: