Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!

Go down 
+12
Lone.
Arbiter123
leenasaur
muhahaha!
RedBeanSoup,
siao@junjie
Disclose
DJ-Mac
fire-chain
FrictionIce
NoLa!
!Xx.Rawker.xX!
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiter123
Admin
Arbiter123

[H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 pm

It is achievable. But very complicated. Especially for Rawker. I mean if you don't work for the number of hours in a row and leaves suddenly, he can't record how long you work.
Back to top Go down
NoLa!

NoLa!

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
!Xx.Rawker.xX!
Admin
!Xx.Rawker.xX!

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

Arb, ily kay.

Jk.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter123
Admin
Arbiter123

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 pm

On topic : Most suggestions have been compiled into one at the [H.S.A] group forum. If you have time you can browse the nearly 40 page long thread (Gonna get longer).

Off topic : No problemz Smile. I'm always lovable.
Back to top Go down
Lone.

Lone.

PostSubject: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 pm

I sueggest putting a so caled "Recorder" where workers punch in the time they come for work and the time they go off duty. by doing this, it would be WAY much easier as no need to like ask the workers "Ok who have worked 2 hours" or so.
IM JUST SUGGESTING. What a Face
Back to top Go down
!Xx.Rawker.xX!
Admin
!Xx.Rawker.xX!

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Lone,

How do you suggest it going about?
A recorder? o.o
People can just fake their timings.
Back to top Go down
Lone.

Lone.

PostSubject: [H.S.A] Give us your improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:26 pm

I meant like, the workers(LRs, MRs) would tell the time they went online to someone TRUSTworthy, like arbiter123 etc.
Not someone moronic to be bribed by them and say that he/she has worked for veryvery long.
Back to top Go down
CoolBank

CoolBank

PostSubject: more improvement   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 am

There should be stickies that wrote all the job mottor and how to change the badge so that it will be easy for the worker to just tell them
to read the stickies and it will also be easy for new worker so that they don't have to ask alot of time coz when we told them the chat bubble
will go up very fast if alot of people is talking and it will be difficult for the new worker to remember wat we told them!!

If i am there is already the stickies then sorry maybe i am outdated did not check the stickies
Back to top Go down
Arbiter123
Admin
Arbiter123

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 am

Lone. wrote:
I meant like, the workers(LRs, MRs) would tell the time they went online to someone TRUSTworthy, like arbiter123 etc.
Not someone moronic to be bribed by them and say that he/she has worked for veryvery long.

Woah thank you Smile. But the thing is, some of these people might NOT be online during this period. So who do the workers time in? And it'll be quite a hassle if EVERYONE went to the SAME person checking in and out.
Back to top Go down
FrictionIce

FrictionIce

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Heres another sugguestion to ease down the number of people asking for pay, which results in Gene getting dissed and HSA losing another worker.

Firstly, I would like all interviewees to inform newcomers of our pay system. Many of the workers often start asking for pay after working for 1 day only. Thus such information would be treasured. In case any worker should forget this, our pay system is ACCUMULATED DAILY. Not like last time which is really daily pay. The number of days you work, will be recorded down and Gene will pay you accordingly.

Second point. If the first idea above is hard to execute, theres always plan B. We could put a tele in the atrium which leads to a Room called the Welcome Room. The point of this room is to let our newcomers in and feel welcomed. Inside the room will contain stickies of rules and regulations. A buddy will be there to help and to lead the newcomer to familiarise with HSA's dos and don'ts. This will lessen down the number of irritating idiots begging for pay and dampening the mood of many workers.

Thirdly. Incase you havent notice, the buddy thing I added in could be a new type of job. Like what I suggested to Rawker and Arb about the Job tags. If you want to know more about the Job tags thingy, go to the group badge forum.
Back to top Go down
hxaz-

hxaz-

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:21 pm

HSA sometimes boring uh..
why dont you put a stage and a pole on the middle..
then to complete the set.. put a new job offering..
[H.S.A] Pole Dancer (24hrs)
[H.S.A] Pole Dancer (part-time)
[H.S.A] Stripper (24hrs)

maybe its much better!! ^_^
Lulz
Back to top Go down
ronaldos2

ronaldos2

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:25 pm

LOLOLOLOL .

I suggest Hxaz- be the first who try the new job since u suggest it .
24 hours dancing non-stop and no pay want?
lol!
Back to top Go down
hxaz-

hxaz-

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

why mie?
i lazy dance lor..
after i dance all the girls fall in-love.. wat a desaster
Back to top Go down
Lone.

Lone.

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Arbiter123 wrote:
Lone. wrote:

Woah thank you Smile. But the thing is, some of these people might NOT be online during this period. So who do the workers time in? And it'll be quite a hassle if EVERYONE went to the SAME person checking in and out.
Ask Genetic appoint someone can alreadys.
teehees. What a Face
Back to top Go down
!Xx.Rawker.xX!
Admin
!Xx.Rawker.xX!

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Hxaz is a good stripper.
Back to top Go down
denise-anne

denise-anne

PostSubject: h.mm. kinda late to give one??   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 pm

1st of all, all the comments before some are good and some are not suitable. and we need someone to take notes of all these comments..well,of course that is the secretary's job..
then, i think we need a HSA meeting room..not so small, not so big..just nice to fit everyone..idk if we got one..i never go to other branch. later i will..
then, i think that Mr. Genetic needs to held up a meeting together with all HR's and VIP's..discussing about ways to improve HSA or giving out new rules or something important or good for the company. There, the secretary can read out all those comments there. and can discuss in there.
so, all the HR's can held up another meeting to inform to all MR's & LR's about the results from the meeting together with Mr.Genetic..

main objective: i want an organized company to work with..

in short form..i want any information about HSA are in system and giving out to every member. Every member need to know what happening in HSA.

and oh ya, those stickies need to be updated. put a date like "last updated : July 2009" for example..

that's all what i'd remember for today..i'll post again if i remember anything..

ciao, luv HSA..
-denise123anne-
[H.S.A] P.1.C (AJ)
august 30, 2009 <--my birthday, geezz.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!   [H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[H.S.A] Give Us Your Improvement!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Habbo Supreme Alliance Related :: Suggestions And Comments-
Jump to: